Posted about 1 month ago
As part of the Repertoire team, you will help build and improve one of the most sophisticated royalties distribution systems in the world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope. Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating task and setting milestones.
- Lead quality assurance, implement and manage changes when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Present to customers reports on progress as well as problem solutions.
All About You
- Demonstratable experience in delivering software in agile in a client-facing role.
- Knowledge/experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management in IT-related projects.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools, including but not limited to JIRA, MS Excel…
- Proven leadership skills and team worker.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem solving.
- PMP, PMI ACP, Certified Scrum or Scrum Alliance certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree, desirable in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar.
- Fluent in English.
- French is a plus.
You Can Enjoy
- Full-time remote job
- Flexibility on working hours
- Flat hierarchy
- Wide range of online courses
- Becoming part of a diverse and multicultural team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry
Diverse perspectives bring drive innovation, and innovation is kind of our thing. Our open-minded and flexible culture organically fosters this diversity. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from all walks of life. Our team is made up of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, orientations, abilities, musical tastes, dress sense and time-zones - but we all have one common goal: Making the music world a better place. With equal opportunities for everyone, BMAT is a pretty nice place to work.