Posted about 1 year ago
Project Manager (Integrations)
Job Locations: US-Remote Work
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Clearance: Tier 2 – Moderate
By Light is hiring a Project Manager to join our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs. The successful candidate must have experience managing IT related projects and must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and stakeholders.
- Ensure project remains on schedule, within scope and budget, and that all project deliverable artifacts are completed and delivered on time.
- Generate required reporting of project status.
- Perform risk management for project.
- Communication at all levels – both written and verbal.
- Create and maintain the Project Management Plan and the Communication Plan for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress.
- Experience with Veterans Affairs.
- Knowledge of PMAS/Propath, VIP, Agile, Risk Management, Schedule Management.
- Experience with Identity Management and Access Management.
- Understanding and experience using SAFe.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- Candidate must be able to successfully complete a background check for Tier 2 (Moderate) public trust.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities