Posted about 1 month ago
Do you love figuring things out and coming up with creative solutions?
Better still... do you love building apps that improve people's health and lives (through the products and services they help sell)?
How would you like to join a team of professionals at a fast-growing company, work on fun projects, and get paid well in the process?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here's why...
My name Dr. George Karanastasis. And my natural health company, Fisico, is currently looking for a skilled PHP developer who can write scripts to support our eCommerce activities.
Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:
Done watching? Great, here's a bit more of what we're looking for...
- Strong knowledge of PHP (5+ years of experience)
- Very experienced with 3rd party API's (ideally worked with several)
- Capable of designing flexible applications that are easy to maintain and can evolve with our rapidly changing needs
- Competent at writing stable code that's clean, well-commented and documented... and writing it at a fast pace
- Unit testing
- Basic MySQL
- Git version control
- Basic Linux sysadmin skills
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with our lead developer to write and maintain custom PHP scripts based on APIs (no frameworks). These scripts connect our entire tech stack, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Infusionsoft CRM
- Maropost Marketing Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- Developing new applications to help grow our eCommerce activities.
- Working with lightweight APIs (e.g. Vidalytics, SmartyStreets, Zendesk, Wistia. etc.) to help streamline our e-commerce activities.
- Working hand in hand with a front-end developer who will handle the UI components of the applications you'll be developing.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a "can-do" attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it's solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it's not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position (~40 hours per week). Your schedule can be semi-flexible. However, you must be available to work Monday-Friday anytime between 6AM and 8PM (GMT-4).