Posted 5 months ago
Job Terms: Temporary
Responsible for providing proofreading support to the Marketing Communications (Marcom) team.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures accuracy of materials produced by Marcom, and compliance with Corporate, Brand, Legal and Plain Language guidelines.
- Proofreads high-profile design and copywriting projects. Helps educate internal and external writers and designers on updates to the Corporate, Brand, Legal and Plain Language guidelines. Maintains strict adherence to marketing/production deadlines and provides final sign-off on projects at file release stage to ensure accuracy.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field; 2 years of professional proofreading experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health insurance or managed care preferred.
- Strong written communication skills and a solid command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of Associate Press style guidelines.