Posted 4 months ago
Joinpiggy.com is looking for a QA automation engineer to join its technical team’s expansion. Remote based candidates should be based in European time zones or willing to work in such time zones.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Strong english language communication skills, both written and oral
- Execute and maintain existing test strategy and QA process
- Maintain existing QA automation framework
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent English language skills.
- Able to read French or German is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.