Posted over 1 year ago
Who You Are:
We are seeking an expert quality engineer that works closely with engineers developing extensive quality test systems at scale to ensure the highest quality models and oversees releases for best customer experience.
This position is responsible for features quality and release. Daily work involves understanding customer usage, being part of feature design development, creating test plans at scale, building automation tools, infrastructures and tests, executing test plans and reporting to stakeholders.
You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the engineering team to ensure high quality releases.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience as hands on Software QA Engineer
- Strong experience in test automation using Selenium, Cypress, Robot etc.
- Ability to identify good candidates for automation and creating white box tools
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Solid knowledge of and hands-on experience with different browsers, operating systems and devices
- Comfortable working on Linux
- Experience working with cross functional teams to understand requirements and perform all tasks related to product quality
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job