Posted about 1 year ago
Strictly no recruiters/agencies/outsourcing
Sitemate is on a mission to connect the heavy industries - construction, mining, oil & gas and manufacturing in real-time.
Our market entry product - Dashpivot, is a platform where industrial organisations can standardise their operating procedures in a new digital format, typically converting from word documents, excel files, paper, rigid legacy software and standalone apps. Customers can then analyse their business performs by extracting insights from these procedures.
Typical customers are asset owner/operators, general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers and consultants to the industries.
With Dashpivot’s rapid growth, we are looking to level-up our quality assurance. We are looking for a new team member to lead quality assurance procedures and drive our Behaviour Driven Development initiative.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of and improve upon test plans
- Manage all testing outcomes and report against coverage improvement initiatives; Unit Tests, Automated Integration Tests, Automated GUI Tests, Manual GUI Tests
- Review PRs for unit tests from product engineers
- Write and manage automated integration tests
- Write and manage automated GUI tests
- Execute and manage manual GUI tests
- Assist with test writing and quality planning pre-development work commencing
- Assist with debugging and issue troubleshooting to create detailed bug reports
- 3+ years experience in testing mobile, web and backend
- Expertise in manual testing
- Expertise in automated testing
- Expertise in performance testing
- Experience with CICD; Jenkins + Bitrise
- Experience with standard infrastructure environments; AWS, Docker, Google Cloud
- Female - we are working on improving our diversity within the Sitemate team!
- Any sort of prior involvement or connections to construction, mining, building, manufacturing or anything similar