Posted 3 months ago
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer who excels in automated tests and has experience with remote work. The successful candidate will join our development team and work with a team of experts, from different parts of the World.
The project and the job
Over 150,000 clients use our plugins to build more than 1 million websites. Our QA Engineers validate updates and new functionalities before they reach our production websites. They need to be able to detect problems before they reach our clients, ensuring the reliability of our production environment.
As a QA Engineer, you will implement the automated tests that will run against staging copies of our production environments to validate developments and catch issues in the early stages of the development workflow.
We are looking for candidates located in EU or similar time zones.
- 3+ years working experience with setting up and developing automated tests for websites and web applications
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Codeception
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong experience using Git
- Good analytical skills and capacity to break down bigger testing projects/requirements into smaller blocks
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
Besides being smart, autonomous and a great QA engineer, you need to be a team player. We maintain a friendly environment, which allows us to be productive and enjoy our work.
- Hands-on experience with PHPUnit
- Experience with stress and performance testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., GitLab CI)
What we offer
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your work space
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
This candidate will be joining the Toolset team, building a product fully integrated into WordPress and aiming to provide everything needed to create fantastic and beautiful sites without coding. As part of the QA team, you will command automated tests and rounds of manual, real usage test, and you will have a final say in features that will be used in thousands of sites.