Posted 8 months ago
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Document Management Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for performing quality assurance activities for Casualty clients. The quality assurance process includes working in systems to test data entry and document review process accuracy, collecting, authenticating and analyzing data, communicating results to management and facilitating process improvement and calibration sessions.
- Conduct data entry and document review audits, meeting the required daily production.
- Working in various systems to conduct audits and track data.
- Compile, track and analyze quality results.
- Recognize and document repetitive error trends.
- Research and assess errors reported by customers.
- Communicate cumulative results to management of Casualty Operational Excellence.
- Provide recommendations to management for the development of training programs and materials based on cumulative findings of testing results
- Advocate appropriate level of process quality.
- Collaborates with vendors, internal and external customers to drive continuous improvement.
- High School diploma
- Some college preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications are critical.
- Exceptional organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under moderate supervision
- Ability to work in an office or home environment
- Computer proficiency in a Windows-based environment is required.
- Insurance/provider billing or utilization review background is preferred.
- Ability to meet business deadlines daily while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding quality assurance
- Strong analytical skills
- Career oriented
- Office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Computer use for long periods of time
- Repetitive movement
- Audio headset use for long periods of time
- Structured breaks and lunch periods