Posted over 1 year ago
Title: Formul8 Quality Assurance Analyst
Reports to: Director of Pharmacy Product Development
Location: Remote Position
About Pulse8, Inc.
Pulse8 is an innovative Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company that delivers visibility and transparency for Risk Adjustment, Quality and Pharmacy management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the Commercial, Health Insurance Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets.
By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 is developing a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions to change the game in pharmacy benefit management and to compliment the core solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment. Pulse8’s flexible business intelligence tools offer near real-time visibility into member, prescriber and pharmacy activity/pricing so our clients can ensure cost-effective, high quality, and clinically appropriate use of the pharmacy benefit.
What’s cool about working for Pulse8?
We’re a close knit team of Healthcare and Technology experts dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives. You’ll get to help us design and build innovative solutions from the ground up and can do lots of interesting things in an entrepreneurial culture. We offer competitive benefits and much, much more!
The Formul8 Quality Assurance Analyst will work collaboratively with Pulse8 development and delivery teams to ensure a high quality application is delivered to customers. The Quality Assurance Analyst will lead and enhance a comprehensive quality assurance program and provide full review and approval of new development, product enhancements and client production runs.
- Develop and Maintain a Robust Quality Assurance Program
- Solidify and improve the current quality assurance program supporting our pharmacy application development and delivery process
- Maintain the policies and procedures that govern the process and educate the teams regarding their content and purpose
- Work collaboratively with the Pulse8 quality team to share and capture best practices to support continuous improvement of the pharmacy program
- Development Process Support
- Work closely with the Formul8 development team to ensure the quality assurance process is in place and adhered to including: SME to SME reviews, Developer to Developer Reviews are completed ahead of QA Analyst testing
- Develop and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria for each Formul8 dashboard
- Perform quality assurance tests based on the test cases and acceptance criteria defined in both the development and demo environments
- Document and report out findings and work collaboratively with the development team to correct any findings
- Delivery Process Support
- Work closely with the Formul8 delivery team to ensure the quality assurance process is in place and adhered to including: new customer implementations, one-time runs, and monthly data refreshes
- Develop and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria for each of the delivery processes to ensure adequate testing ahead of providing customer access to the application/dashboards
- Perform quality assurance tests based on the test cases and acceptance criteria defined in the production environments
- Document and report out findings and work collaboratively with the delivery team to correct any findings
Minimum Essential Knowledge / Skills:
- 5+ years of experience completing quality assurance testing for a healthcare software development company – specifically writing and executing test cases and acceptance criteria
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau, Sisense or similar business intelligence tool
- Working knowledge of experience with SQL, SSIS and Java
- Ability to work within a team environment
Required Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study – finance, software engineering, information systems
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare industry
- Pharmacy claims experience highly preferred