Posted about 2 months ago
Who are we?
We are a company where innovative ideas and brilliant minds create success!
We are a full-service development and design company that builds custom and unique e-commerce applications and websites. We are an international group of like-minded technologists who strive to be the best. During our 10 years of operations, we have grown to be a team of close to 200 individuals located in South America and Europe. We are software engineers, testers, UX designers, system administrators, product owners, project managers, and database administrators. We are pragmatic yet innovative. We believe in focusing on quality over quantity in order to be effective and deliver to the highest standards.
The QA Manager has to work helping the team to develop and maintain quality standards acting as a bridge between the developers and QA.
The QA Manager has to act as a mentor and evangelist encouraging the team to get the work done without human intervention, driving the team to have a mindset considering automation as their first option and priority in every test execution plan.
This role also has to develop plans to recruit, motivate, and encourage employees while striving to improve processes and keep the product quality.
You will be reporting to the Development Manager.
What you'll be doing
Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by:
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees
- Communicating job expectations
- Planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions
- Planning and reviewing compensation actions
- Enforcing policies and procedures
Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by:
- Contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Completing audits
- Determining system improvements & implementing change
Meets quality assurance productive objectives by:
- Initiating corrective actions
- Identifying critical control points and preventive measures
- Establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
- Monitoring inventories
Validates quality processes by:
- Establishing product specifications and quality attributes
- Measuring production & documenting evidence
- Determining operational and performance qualification
- Writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
Maintains and improves product quality by:
- Collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods
Prepares quality documentation and reports by:
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
Updates job knowledge by:
- Studying trends in and developments in quality management
- Participating in educational opportunities
- Maintaining personal networks
Enhances department and organization reputation by:
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Process Improvement
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Practical skills like exceptional documentation and time management
- Exceptional testing life cycle knowledge
- Verbal and interpersonal communication
- Quality Engineering
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Attention to Detail
- Dealing with Complexity
- Highly creative and possesses a “big pictures” perspective.
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity.
- Demonstrate common sense and exercise good judgment when faced with emergencies
- Cooperative attitude.
- Continuous learning.
- Good communications skills.
- Effective time management.
- Strong knowledge of report tools
- Strong knowledge of management tools
- Strong JIRA admin user
- Spanish and English are fully required.
We believe in hiring great people and then getting out of their way so they can do what we hired them to do in the first place. Although your technical skills and knowledge are important, we value our organizational culture above all else. We care about how people collaborate with each other and our customers. We want to make sure we have the correct tools to get the job done. We are a diverse team and proud of it so with that, if you can say you tick the below boxes, you're a sure bet!
- Independent: We expect all our people to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their own code.
- Collaboration: This is vital in our working environment! Are you happy to reach out, be open and work fluidly across teams and time zones? It's important for us that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness
- Passionate: To keep up with our high paced environment of technology with a remote working environment, you'll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch and one our amazing People Operations team will be in touch to arrange your first interview with your future manager and team!