Posted about 2 months ago
Feedr is looking for a React / React Native developer to join our engineering team. This is a 3 month contract position starting asap, with the potential to convert into a full time role, and can be either based in London or remote.
We're a mix of local and distributed team within Europe. Our ideal candidate would be within 2-3 hours' time difference of London to overlap with our team here, and must be completely fluent in English.
The best candidates will thrive in a startup environment, have a passion for food and using technology to disrupt the current food/nutrition landscape, be intellectually curious and willing to learn. We are a small, close-knit team where everyone is expected to challenge, question, and improve everything that we do to ultimately build the best possible product we can for our customers.
We're a team of 20 (including 5 engineers and a product manager) based in London and remotely. Our stack is React/React Native, Webpack, Babel, Jest, Node (Express), Postgres, Docker, AWS, Circle CI.
Feedr is building a data-driven driven platform to bring healthy, fresh and affordable meals into workplaces. We are an online marketplace working with London’s top, artisan food producers, and connecting them to employees in workplaces, using an entirely unique model.
What we’re building:
- Technology which enables people to easily order daily lunches at their workplace. Our menus are built dynamically based on an understanding of a user's food preferences.
- A complete suite of products including desktop and mobile client apps, company admin app, and vendor software.
- A tablet-based unmanned kiosk app for on-site ordering and contactless payment
- Implementing a machine-learning based recommendation engine.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of our small, agile software development team.
- Work in react and react native across desktop, mobile, and tablet applications.
- Work closely with founders / product owner to scope, prioritise, and implement new features across B2B and B2B2C products, to ensure we are building robust, scalable web and mobile apps.
Our ideal candidate:
- Writes clear, well-tested code.
- Is comfortable in React, and has at least 2 years experience with our stack
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Has experience in a startup
- Pays great attention to detail
- Is excited about our product
- Is flexible, proactive, and happy in an environment of rapid iteration and learning.