Posted about 1 year ago
Finance and Operations
Job DetailsANALYST, GLOBAL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Location: San Francisco
The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for the critical analysis to drive major decisions that shape Salesforce's global real estate portfolio. This position requires a demonstrated ability to perform in-depth analysis and success in preparing and presenting analysis results in a clear and concise manner. The ideal candidate has a combination of real estate and finance experience and a keen understanding and passion for the exciting business of Real Estate.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Real Estate Strategy.
- Deal Analysis and Scenario Planning:
Executive Presentations and Reporting:
- Evaluate financial models and perform cost analysis of potential real estate transactions
- Perform scenario planning and analysis of associated trade-offs to drive real estate portfolio strategy
- Analyze and summarize quantitative portfolio data to provide clear business recommendations
- Gather and review financial inputs from cross functional teams for real estate cost models
- Prepare PowerPoint decks for transaction approvals
- Create maps and and deal summaries for executive level communications
- Assist in monitoring critical lease dates within real estate portfolio
- Support all aspects of deal execution - from transaction approval to final lease documentation
- Maintain and update systems of record on real estate management tool
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate and/or Finance
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with solid understanding of complex modeling
- Understanding of office leasing and real estate transaction flow - ability to read a real estate proposal/agreement and "translate" it to financial metrics
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to maintain composure under deadline pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sound judgment on when to escalate
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized with strong prioritization skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Tableau a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.