Posted 2 months ago
We are hiring a Recruiter to join the Clipboard Health team. At Clipboard Health, we believe employees who embody our core values is what propels our success and will be the fundamental ingredient to the future success of the company. If you are passionate, hardworking and dedicated to this mission of building a great culture through your hiring efforts, then please consider growing your career with us.
Please note! This job entails hiring technical and non-technical corporate hires - such as UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Client Facing Roles, etc. If you are looking for a position that entails helping staff Healthcare Professionals or helping Facilities, we have other positions for this type of work. Please see our Angel List page.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by analyzing prompts, reviewing resumes and performing phone screenings.
- Be the primary communication liaison.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Communicate to team manager’s their first day to ensure the process is seamless for the incoming employees.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Build a process for and manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- +2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues