Posted about 1 year ago
Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today's entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about candidate experience and helping our teams hire exceptional talent.
As a contract Recruiting Coordinator, you will be a candidate experience advocate for hundreds of potential employees, coloring their initial reactions to our hiring practice, company and culture. You'll be the conduit between internal client teams, hiring managers and the recruiting and people teams to help DigitalOcean hire top talent. Based in NYC and reporting to the Manager of Recruiting Operations, we need your help in improving operational efficiencies and ensuring our recruitment process is consistent, scaleable, fair, and perhaps most importantly, fun!
This role is a 3 month contract position. You'll be an integral part of our team and culture, with potential to join us permanently upon assignment completion.What You'll Be Working On
What We'll Expect From You:
- Acting as a liaison between DigitalOcean's hiring teams and our candidates; scheduling remote onsite interviews, interview pre-briefs, and debrief meetings
- Serving as the main point of contact for candidates interviewing at DigitalOcean within your aligned teams
- Providing a world class, positive and stress-free candidate experience
- Working closely with the recruiting team to thoughtfully plan and schedule interviews for remote candidates
- Managing the flow of candidates throughout the interview process using Greenhouse (our Applicant Tracking System), email, and Slack!
- Edit, proofread, and validate job postings to align with our talent brand; post new jobs on our external and internal job boards
Why You'll Like Working for DigitalOcean
- Excellent organizational and administration skills, experience with Google Suite including Drive, Gmail, and amazing Google calendaring skills is a plus
- Strong commitment to becoming a super user of our Applicant Tracking System, and a champion in best practices
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a roll-with-it attitude when things don't go smoothly (juggling plates is your favorite party trick!)
- Commitment to handling confidential candidate or employee information with trust, diligence, and sensitivity
- Start-up internship or full time experience is preferred, and an interest in technology is advantageous
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our "no jerks" rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You'll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you'll get even better.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC and Cambridge and offer daily breakfast and catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our People team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!