Posted about 1 year ago
Our client, a top 10 international Biopharmaceutical firm, is currently seeking an Recruitment Partner
for a 6-month temporary position with the opportunity for to become permanent. The position is located in Wilmington, DE.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in the development, manufacturing & seller of biopharmaceutical products, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay is 45-55/hr
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Execute the strategy to build a rich external talent pipeline directly linked to key roles/critical skills in Company
- Ensure successful conversion of talent pipeline prospects into active candidates and then hires.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, internal partners, to understand the key roles and critical skills.
- Asses the current population in order to assess risk areas where the talent pipeline would need expanding to meet future global (1-3 year horizon) talent requirements.
- Significant experience as an internal executive recruiter/talent scout or head-hunter/senior researcher/consultant
- Proven experience and talent network within professional services
- A plus - Proven track record of sourcing within the Pharma industry, Experience recruiting for a variety of roles in the Pharma industry.
: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com)
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.