Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Regional Director of Channel and Alliances to join us in Mexico City, Mexico; Bogotá, Colombia; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile or Buenos Aires, Argentina. In this role, you will manage and develop strategic partnerships within the Latin America (LATAM) region, ensuring alignment with global strategy while working with executives to help shape and advance adoption of Red Hat's leading open source solutions. You'll lead a team to co-develop and plan for each partner and you’ll participate in key events and marketing efforts. As a Regional Director, you’ll need to have a successful record of managing complex alliance relationships as well as great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Plan, set, and carry out the LATAM region strategy for partners and alliances
- Lead teams to identify and manage a pipeline of incremental revenue with named alliance partners for all offerings and services
- Propose and co-develop proof-of-concept work for specific projects or generic repeatable solutions, creating new offerings and opportunities
- Oversee weekly forecast and business reports on activities
- Asses, establish, and maintain an appropriate level of awareness of Red Hat's value proposition within alliance partners
- Manage all relevant programs and offerings by working with teams across Red Hat, product marketing managers, and technical leads, so that programs and offerings are made use of by alliance partners
- Represent regional interests among different worldwide stakeholders and vice versa
- Lead teams to manage a run rate of new and renewal business revenue with partners and alliances
- Lead teams that establishes training and enablement plans and activities
- Continuously asses internal needs and develop implementation plans accordingly
- Lead a team that facilitates and manages reciprocal engagement between alliances’ customer and partner-facing teams and their Red Hat counterparts
- Develop with other members our company’s culture, opportunity, and value communication strategy; serve as an active advocate and example
- Ensure all associates’ professional development through planning and development (P&D), the M-Series, and the AM Program
- Experience selling enterprise software in cooperation with alliances and system integrators (SIs)
- Experience building and benefiting from sales relationships; proven record of closing high-value contract negotiations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; ability to articulate the vision and positioning of Red Hat to secure long-term commitments
- Motivated and focused on producing quality results
- Expertise in and experience with direct sales, along with the ability to recruit and manage a virtual team
- Ability to develop, build, and deliver against business plans and explain the business benefits of the Red Hat solutions portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail
- Good strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and geographical focus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.