Posted over 1 year ago
Sales enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We have sales professionals, both in the field and within an inside sales environment, selling a highly technical, complex solution to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. Sales enablement culls best practices from across the organization, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. Reporting to the Senior Director, the job of the Sales Enablement Regional Manager is to ensure that effective selling doesn't happen by chance – it is formulaic.
The Sales Enablement Regional Manager will hold a key individual contributor role in driving revenue by supporting our sales organization's success. This position will be focused on improving the productivity and ramp time for our reps within the region. This individual should be skilled at understanding regional stakeholder needs and tailoring our world-class training program for the region.
- Develops and manages sales enablement program for sales team and members of other customer facing teams within the region
- Determines and evaluates sales training needs for the region
- Develops and directs the development of sales training curriculum and programs
- Organizes and manages sales training sessions
- Facilitates formal and informal presentations to senior management, sales organization, and other internal functions as appropriate
- Analyzes performance of sales personnel to determine need for additional training
- Assess and provides visibility of the effectiveness of content and the training delivered
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Product Line Management, use input from Support and FP&A
- Enables sellers to get the training (onsite and virtually) they need and measuring how effectively that training delivers bottom line results
- Gathers feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Bachelor of Science degree in education, business, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in enabling SaaS inside and field sales organizations
- Experience successfully developing, implementing, executing, and measuring impactful sales plans that are aligned with the vision of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Experience clearly communicating and successfully presenting information internally and externally
- Intermittent travel required as needed (10-15%)
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.