Posted about 1 year ago
Regional HR Advisor - Based in Kirkham - £36k to £38k per annum
Our client are seeking to appoint an experienced Regional HR Advisor to join their HR team. This is a field based role supporting service centres in the Northern Region. The role is an extension of the HR team, therefore the successful candidate should have experience of working remotely and autonomously managing their own diary and workloads and having a flexible approach to business travel.
This individual should be a commercially astute HR professional who can demonstrate experience of successfully managing a varied caseload for a multi site business including TUPE.
- Provide a comprehensive and timely generalist HR service for the Northern region. You will provide hands on support and coaching to managers on issues such as investigations, disciplinary, grievance, performance and management of change.
- Work with the Regional Manager and service managers to develop people solutions that meet operational requirements and reduce risk.
- Have a proactive approach to continuously improving ways of working
- Develop and sustain strong business relationships with key stakeholders to become a trusted advisor
- Work with the HR team to monitor, review and update company HR policies and procedures to ensure integrity and compliance with current legislation and best practice
- Support the Head of HR with key projects
This is great opportunity with a chance to develop the position and therefore requires an experienced HR professional with an appropriate HR qualification and preferably CIPD membership.
What the company will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 33 days holiday per annum (inc bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year after 3 years' service to a maximum of 38 days per annum (inc bank holidays)
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job