Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce is looking for a hands-on marketer who is passionate about driving and executing the end-to-end go-to-market strategy, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty. In this role, you will support the strategic planning, execution and oversight of marketing for Belgium and Luxembourg (BeLux). This position is perfect for the ambitious, self starting marketer who is looking to challenge oneself and work on building awareness in the BeLux market, strengthening the online and digital presence, creating compelling local content for integrated campaigns, demand generation, account-based marketing, and events, to ultimately drive and mature pipeline.
Part of the Benelux Marketing team which is mostly based out of the Netherlands, you will be the first team member fully based in Belgium. Given the growth trajectory in BeLux this role has great potential to drive impact and shape your career.
- Strategic Marketing Planning: Partner with the regional marketing lead to establish an overall marketing plan to hit pipeline gen targets leveraging demand gen programs and events
- Campaigns: Drive local demand generation programs, as well as account-specific marketing activities and create high quality external facing campaign content including web content, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, demo videos and more, for all funnel stages
- Executive Events: Plan and deliver content for executive programs for CxOs including detailed agenda, promotional flyers and post-event eBooks
- Local Testimonials: Work with Salesforce customers and partners to showcase their innovative use of product technologies through case studies and video
- Event Promotion: Craft promotional and follow up event content like email invites in French, Dutch and English, landing pages & custom agendas that attract audiences to events of every size - from a 10-person targeted campaign event to strategic events for thousands of attendees
- Strategic Event Content: Interact with senior executives to create and develop impactful and innovative keynote presentations with customers and partners. Manage keynote speaker preparation, recruit customer speakers & keynote execution
The basic requirement for this role is a strong passion for creating content and belief that content is the most valuable aspect of marketing. In addition, we are looking for:
- Independent, Hands-on attitude around planning, execution, creating and writing content
- Drive to innovate by improving every step of the go-to-market process, one step at a time
- Proven track record in marketing execution and crafting compelling content
- Enterprise software marketing experience of 2+ years in with a fair understanding of IT organisations.
- Dutch, French and English (business level) fluency
- Bachelor's Degree preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis
- Willingness to travel required
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high-velocity environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of creative tools such as: Adobe Creative Cloud, Apple Keynote, Powerpoint etc.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
- Experience successfully interfacing with external vendors and external marketing agencies
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM suite a plus
- Cross-Industry demand gen experience - advantage
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.