Posted 10 months ago
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Are you looking to make a real impact and play a meaningful role in the growth of our company?
We are rapidly growing and hiring for a strong individual in Singapore to help drive our business forward. Are you an accomplished Sales Leader, having managed successful sales people in a dynamic market? Does learning new technology excite you? Do you possess an optimistic vision for your future and encourage your colleagues, customers and business partners around you? Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career? We would love to have you join us for the ride. The Regional Vice President is responsible for leading the sales team within our commercial business for all products and services reporting to the Area Vice President of Sales for APAC.What You Will Be Doing:
What You Bring with you:
- Responsible for weekly forecasting and achieving monthly and quarterly targets, contributing to and owning sales plan creation and communication, compensation structures, and customer segmentation
- Ensure the attainment of assigned sales quotas by leading the sales process and providing direction and recommendations to expand and close business.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to create momentum in the sales organisation
- Responsible for driving the consistent and accurate use of sales automation utilities and for ensuring the correct culture is maintained around sales hygiene.
- Communicate corporate strategy, provide direction and remove barriers to allow the sales force to increase bookings
- Create and expand key partnerships, relationships and alliances with OEMs, strategic channel partners, systems integrators, and professional services organisations
- Travel regularly to assist in deal creation and closure, as well as meet any managerial needs and provide support to your team as required.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with representatives of community, customers, employee, and public interest groups.
- Provide direction in the hiring, promotion and termination of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are adhered to in all personnel actions.
- Communicate regularly with Management in Sales, Administration and Maintenance to ensure seamless support
- 15+ years of Enterprise Software Sales
- Most recent 3 years as manager running a direct sales team
- Strong personal selling experience into various verticals
- Executive level relationships with key accounts
- Track record of over achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Experience in open source is a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Search, Big Data, Cloud, IOT, Security preferred
We're looking to hire team members invested in realising the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Value based equity
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.