Posted 10 months ago
"NO. NO. NO. NO. YES!"
A great salesperson will only care about getting to “yes”. Hearing "no" doesn't discourage them. Does that describe you? Does the following also describe you?
- Someone who thrives on winning?
- An enthusiastic, friendly, and generally happy person?
- Competitive (but in a nice way)?
- Polished in appearance and manner?
- Known for being well-spoken and persuasive?
- A skilled negotiator and closer?
- Talented at writing professional emails that get opened?
- Tech-savvy and excited to use the latest software to help you manage your work?
- Open to occasional business travel to conduct sales at conferences or roadshows?
- Motivated to achieve greater results while steadily increasing your income?
If the foregoing truly describes you, then please apply! If it doesn’t really describe you, don’t bother applying. We’re not being mean. We’re just nice people who don’t want to waste your time.
YOUR MAIN GIG
Learn everything there is to know about our awesome marketing software and then sell it to prospective clients over the phone and through live virtual demos (sometimes in person too, but not as often). Highlight the unique advantages of our product and get comfortable presenting to anyone from senior execs to junior assistants. Sales experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
PAY, PERKS, AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base pay and above-average commissions and bonuses: target pay range is from $55k to $100k depending upon performance
- Work Wherever You Want! (We’re a remote company. How cool is that?)
- Paid Holidays
- Coworking Space Stipend
- Medical and Supplemental Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Allowance
So if you really want to be considered for this position, submit your resume along with a 1-3 minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you're the best salesperson we could possibly hire. If we don't receive both a resume AND a video, we won't review your application. For this reason, we strongly encourage you to submit both if you're serious about this opportunity. We hope to hear from you!
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.