Posted about 2 months ago
Remote Inbound Sales Specialist (B2B Software)
Serious applicants will need to fill out this short questionnaire to be considered for this position: https://gorilladesk1.typeform.com/to/elOWnnIY
Job Location in East Boca Raton / Anywhere: Inbound Sales Specialist
We are looking to add an Inbound Sales role to our growing family!
GorillaDesk provides service business software designed to help companies save time, organize and scale their growing business. GorillaDesk is a cloud-based SaaS software that combines CRM, job scheduling, and invoicing in one solution. Today we empower over 7200 service professionals in the field.
Our big hairy audacious goal is to impact 50,000 service companies globally!
Inbound Sale's Mission:
Maintain integrity with new trial and sales follow-up behaviors. We believe the follow-up is the most critical part of the sales process.
Core Values: [T.I.G.E.R]
- Tinker: test and try new experiments, be hungry, bring high energy and drive growth
- Integrity: be whole and complete with your team and customers, do what you say you're going to do on time
- Growth: always be learning, if you're reading books on support and success you're probably a fit
- Empathy: place yourself in the customer's shoes as well as your co-workers, be a great listener
- Remarkable: create experiences others will remark positively about
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably b2b software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable working with many software applications such as live chat, CRM software and screen sharing tools
- Love listening to and assisting customers with business/software goals
- Great listening and troubleshooting skills
- Thirsty for knowledge and reading to constantly grow
- High-achiever mindset
Product Knowledge must come first
- Exceed the teams's expectations by diving deep to absorb our product as quickly as possible so you can perform your position with confidence
- Check the calendar for any scheduled inbound sales calls for that day
- Own the inbound sales communication cadence:
- Throughout the trial, users are receiving an automated 14 day communication trial drip
- Handle welcome SMS to all users who fall into the Free Trial bucket
- Tag each new trial and prospect with the correct industry custom fields
- Respond to any SMS/email responses and try to set up sales calls with those users. Otherwise, answer any questions they have via email/text. Position your main call to action to book a closing sales call.
- On sales calls, tag the account with the appropriate custom fields such as: Currently using, bad fit reasons, and sales call (y/n).
- Add detailed call notes for the main struggles they’re hoping GD can help them solve. Also, find out when they are looking to make a decision.
- After the initial call, stay in integrity with the follow-up sales email & sms process
- Most Importantly: Know how to Ask for the sale
Job Type: Full-time