Does this sound like you?
1. You’re super competitive
2. You like learning new things
3. You are consistently looking to better yourself
4. You are organized and dependable
5. You are a self-starter
6. You want to learn the #1 skill consistent in most millionaires (sales)
Note: if this is your first sales job, please apply. Some of our best salespeople have never "sold" before. Experienced candidates are also welcome.
Vast Bridges is the owner of internetadvisor.com, a website with the mission of helping Americans find the best internet, wireless, and TV connection for their home or business. We are a company made up entirely of remote workers.
WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO
· Close inbound calls and web form leads from people searching for internet and television
· Cross-sell and up-sell
· Make a boatload of money
QUALIFICATIONS (THE PERFECT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING)
· Your own computer and internet access.
· A positive, energetic attitude
· A willingness to improve by making mistakes and learning from them
· Ability to solve problems
· Ability to ask for help
· Honesty and integrity
· Competitive, goal-oriented, and results-driven
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (Note: This is a W2 Employee position)
· Base Salary + Commissions. Hourly Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit. Commissions Paid twice a month via Direct Deposit.
· Subsidized medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Simple IRA plan with company match
· Paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday)
· Discounted wireless service
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Expected OTE: $40,000 to $65,000 /year (edited)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Thank you for your interest in our position. Please complete the next step of the application by following the instructions below. Those that do not follow the instructions below will not proceed to the next step. Thank you in advance.
Please attach your resume in an email to email@example.com. Also, include your responses to the following questions in the BODY of that email that addresses the following points in order:
1. Please describe your experience with sales - (if no experience, tell us your experience that you think is relevant - life experience or other)
2. How many times do you check your email and messages per day?
3. How many hours per week are you available for this work?
4. Describe the last repetitive task you completed and how long you were working in that position.
5. Write the word “SOAP” in the subject line of your email.
6. What city, state, and time zone are you in?
7. Describe how you stay focused on the task at hand whilst being surrounded by all the distractions that come with working from home. What tools and processes do you use to help manage your time, focus, and productivity (i.e. to-do list, calendar apps, etc.)?
8. Describe where you would normally do your remote work. Is it your living room, a separate home office, a co-working space, Starbucks, etc.? Why do you choose to work online/remotely?
9. Give an example of a time you turned a “No” into a “Yes”. Successful negotiation is key to this role, so we want to know you have experience with this, in any area of your life.
10. Your boss messages you for a company-wide meeting and you aren't available (e.g. you’re in an appointment) - how would you respond?
11. Which Job Board/Website did you see our job ad on?
12. What is the best email address to contact you at?
13. Any questions you have about the position?
Please number the sections of your application that correspond to each question.