Posted 3 months ago
Snappy Kraken is an award-winning MarTech company and voted #14 of 50 Best Places to Work in FinTech. We are truly changing how financial professionals do business, for the better! We're looking for a results-focused Remote Technical Project Manager to join our dynamic team.
As the primary point of contact for complex development projects, collaboration and communication skills are vital to success in this role. Do you:
- Thrive on executing detailed PM processes, strategies, and methods on schedule, within budget, and accurately?
- Successfully predict and navigate challenges and obstacles with data-driven decision-making skills?
- Use critical thinking ability to break down complex tasks into logical, sequential steps?
- Excel as a liaison between human, business, and technical perspectives, in pursuit of clarity and concrete outcomes?
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, time management, and organizational skills?
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make a 3-minute or less video about yourself and what makes you the best candidate for this position. Provide the link to your video in the questionnaire.
2) Upload your current resume and salary requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and remote work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks & benefits
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.