Posted about 1 year ago
Job CategoryEvent Management
MUST be ONSITE in San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven equality champion to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing the infrastructure and create innovative analysis to identify opportunities.
We are looking for a Research Analyst to support our organization. In this role, you will work with leaders across Salesforce.com functions to understand business needs, wrangle data from various systems, and perform sophisticated analysis to develop insights and intelligence.
They will be responsible for delivering analytics, reporting, and data while managing high-level stakeholders from the executive team and their directs. Deliverables include detailed analytic models, custom performance analysis, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for Salesforce executives. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity Moreover, this person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action. The role focuses on developing insights and applications for the company.
The Successful Candidate Profile:
- Work across all businesses to conduct ad hoc queries and analysis from marketing, sales and general business.
- Create, generate, and analyze reports for trends and exceptions, and present recommended action plans based on the results
- Develop and continuously improve measurement and finance processes
- Evaluate existing tools and work closely with IT organization to prioritize and implement improvements
- Create a culture of attention to detail, high-quality standards, and continuous process improvement
- Demonstrate a comfort learning new technology
- Also own programs/duties as assigned
- Familiarity with Salesforce products and dashboards
- Sound judgment, discretion, and ability to properly handle confidential and sensitive information
- Expertise with collaboration and productivity tools such as Salesforce Chatter, Quip, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive, and Excel/Microsoft Office
- Data-driven mindset with sharp attention to detail
- Flexible, fast-moving, execution-oriented; track record of "getting it done."
- Environment: Experience working in a high tech, high-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Can successfully align and team with different people at different levels, in different regions, and with partners/non-direct reports
- Outstanding written and presentation skills; a compelling communicator
- Runs cross-functional team meetings and uses program management discipline
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3-5+ years of data/operations experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.