Posted 10 months ago
Salesforce Research is pioneering in the field of deep learning, natural language processing and artificial intelligence. At Salesforce, the research team is committed to collaborating with the wider research community; while research scientists have the opportunity to work directly on advancing technologies that customers use as part of the Einstein AI Platform, they may also focus exclusively on high-impact publications. We believe that making substantive progress on hard applications can drive and sharpen the research questions we study, and, in turn, scientific breakthroughs can spawn entirely new applications. With this in mind, the team maintains a portfolio of projects. Research scientists have the freedom to set their own research agenda and move between pure and applied research.
Candidates should have a strong background in one or more of the following fields in AI: deep learning, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, speech recognition, or reinforcement learning. Additionally, applicants should have in-depth experience with one or more applications, such as dialogue systems, question answering, machine translation, text categorization, text summarization, information extraction, Asian-language or multi-language processing, language and vision, image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, or other related applications in AI.
- Work on cutting edge research in Artificial Intelligence
- Develop innovative techniques and solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Publish high quality research papers at top-tier conference or journal venues
- Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer
- Strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, speech, computer vision, or reinforcement learning
- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills
- Programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, Lua, or a similar language
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.