Posted over 1 year ago
As a Research Specialist, you will work on the Outreach team, researching relevant prospects and their contact details, and searching for target companies and doing research on them. You will work closely with the SDRs and the sales executives across the world, helping them engage with more relevant prospects and generate additional sales pipeline.
This is a perfect role for any hard working candidate with a strong desire to boost their career.
If you are passionate about cutting edge technology and are looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in the world, let’s have a chat.
Your typical day will look like this:
- Research and target new prospects and major players from various industries
- Identify highly relevant prospects and understand where we’d fit in their business
- Find companies with specific Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning initiatives to engage
- Build expertise across various industry segments
- Help create marketing campaigns
- Build reports and analyze campaign results
- Work with awesome people
What we look for in you:
- Your English and German should be upper-intermediate or better
- You are good at researching and searching for information
- You are a quick learner, always hungry for more knowledge
- You are intensely detailed and data-driven
- You love to win and you are comfortable to work in a fast-changing environment
- You thrive under pressure
What we’d love to see, but can do without:
- You are proficient in LinkedIn, Google Alerts, Crunchbase, Quora, etc.
- You have experience in the analytics space
- You have experience using Salesforce.com
What the environment is like:
- Comfortable and well-designed office. No corporate nonsense.
- Lunch and dinner catered every day. You have no idea how much this helps.
- Board games, books, music instruments, yoga. We have fun along with hard work.
- Corporate team-building and activities. We socialize—a lot.