Posted 7 months ago
Be a part of something great
- Own account creation and decommissioning in tools such as Harvest, 10kft, and Friday Feedback at the Resourcing Manager’s direction and in coordination with Recruiting.
- Regularly audit and correct account permissions in various tools to ensure appropriate levels of access for team members.
- Regularly maintain and update resourcing and reporting tools at the Resourcing Manager’s direction. Activities will include:
- Updating billable targets for employees
- Updating team assignments across various tools
- Iterating on existing report templates
- Execute weekly, monthly, per-half, and ad-hoc reporting on company-wide metrics and KPIs such as:
- Resourcing and utilization
- Weekly availability
- Delivery performance
- Employee morale
- Billable Capacity
- Average projects per person
- Support the Resourcing Manager in fielding and addressing day-to-day resourcing requests.
- Support the Resourcing Manager in operationalizing significant resourcing and organizational transitions. Activities could include:
- Capturing notes in key planning meetings
- Drafting internal updates for project and / or team member transitions
- Querying project managers about the current state of projects to inform transition and / or staffing conversations
- Expert working knowledge of spreadsheets, including formulas, graphs, and pivot tables.
- At least 2 years of experience working with data and reporting.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of day to day tasks.
- Ability to operate in a highly flexible manner and with a high degree of adaptability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or relevant concentration.
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off & holidays
- Professional development stipend
- Equipment allowance
- Onsite summits
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Freedom to work from your own office