Posted 8 months ago
Job Title: Regional Vice President, Mid-Commercial
Location: Bellevue, WA
Department Description: The Commercial sales team consists of top performing professionals who come together to continue to build a world-class sales team at Salesforce. We strive to bring on top talent to continue to serve our customers and provide them with the tools to enable their success. Whether we are evangelizing our solutions and advising our clients, collaborating with one another to put team wins on the board, or giving back to the community, we strive to be the best in all aspects of our craft.
Role Description:We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Vice President of Sales in Bellevue to lead a team of Account Executives who are tasked with generating new business within our Mid-Commercial Accounts. The appointed RVP will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the Mid Market sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- 7+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role and previous sales management experience (preferably 3+ years)
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Related Bachelors degree
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.