Posted about 1 year ago
We are looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst, this individual will be an important part of growing our Sales Strategy & Planning vertical within the Sales Operations Team and will be a primarily responsible for the administration of the Sales Compensation program for the sales organization. As a company, we are experiencing fast growth and are constantly building and iterating many programs and processes. The successful candidate is one who will be comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced environments, and demonstrates a natural drive to get the job done. This role will be instrumental in driving efficiency within the sales compensation program.
- Help develop and maintain accurate sales compensation data, ensuring these are accurately reflected in sales compensation plans.
- Run the monthly commission process for the Global sales organization.
- Ensure that commission calculations comply with the commission plan and have clear understanding of plan guidelines and policies.
- Perform weekly/monthly data audits to accurately maintain plan participant detail, and compensation design components.
- Manage tight deadlines and deliver commissions and payroll reporting to Finance each period.
- Manage the changes to sales compensation software which includes requirements gathering and testing of incentive compensation plans in CallidusCloud.
- Manage and contribute to sales compensation projects effectively despite multiple priorities and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of work experience in a Sales Operations role or related function
- Demonstrated analytical skill and past experience on deriving insights from data
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
- Experience with CallidusCloud
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with an analytical background
- Problem solver: You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Self-starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Analytical and Forward Thinker: You are passionate about solving difficult business problems and telling the story behind the numbers.
- Strong Communicator: You communicate effectively with business stakeholders and cross-functional team members.
- Flexible: You are able to quickly shift focus and effectively handle short-notice assignments and changing priorities.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in a remote heavy organization
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:Collaboration:
We believe the best work is done together.
We believe in putting people first.
We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Where We Can HirePlease note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.