Posted 10 months ago
Job CategoryFinance and Operations
The Sales Compensation Analyst - Plan Operations is responsible for providing key operational support for Salesforce's Worldwide Sales Incentives program. Primary responsibilities will be distribution of incentive plan documents for all incentive eligible personnel, delivering accurate compensation information to Global Sales Compensation Operations for incentive compensation payouts, process improvement, and participating in systematic UAT.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the plan distribution application and process to ensure accurate distribution and timely acceptance of plan documents.
- Create and distribute Incentive Compensation Plans for WW Sales and Sales Support.
- Validate New Hire, Promotion and Transfer employee data from Human Resources is accurate and complete
- Prepare Xactly/Incent load files with the quotas, commission rates, and other key information for all incentive eligible personnel on a monthly basis.
- Partner with Global Sales Compensation Operations team to ensure that the required compensation data is provided in a timely basis for the administration of incentive payouts.
- Collaborate with Design and Operations Team to ensure design and policy decisions are executed, including new fiscal year and mid-year design changes.
- Work closely with Plan Operations Team to triage and answer questions regarding incentive plan issues/problems, establish best practices, and improve manual processes.
- Subject Matter Expert and User Acceptance Testing for Compensation Plan Distribution Tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting or Sales Compensation/Sales Operations function
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills; process oriented.
- Ability to manage programs and processes globally.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to details and the ability to multitask
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.