Posted 3 months ago
Fully remote but European based Applicants only.
Between £30k and £40k base salary, depending on experience
OTE £90k+ in Y1
Work from anywhere in Europe.
Cloud Employee Ltd is an innovative offshore recruitment and staffing company with offices in the Philippines. We are directly tackling the growing global IT skills shortage by providing tech companies based in Europe, the US and Australia with software developers that work from our fully managed offices in the Philippines.
Having launched in 2014, we have rapidly grown to a team of over 150 staff with revenues already surpassing £3 million per annum.
We are seeking highly-driven individuals to join our international team of remote sales/recruitment staff providing Philippines based Software Engineers to the UK and European tech market. This is a great chance to be part of a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial business with excellent earning potential.
This is an opportunity for career progression and international travel; account managers who regularly hit monthly targets will have the option to manage and grow their own recruitment teams in the future.
For the first month, you will have regular training and mentoring sessions with the CEO/founder and Commercial Director in order to familiarise yourself with the business model and tech recruitment market. From there you will report directly into the Commercial Director.
- Inbound leads. Our Lead Generation department run outreach campaigns and will set introductory sales prospect appointments to clients predominantly in the UK and Europe.
- Handle initial introduction prospect pitches via video call.
- Handle inbound website enquiries.
- Take clients requirements and launch a customised 360 recruitment campaign.
- Set up interviews and close deals.
- Work as part of an experienced team of sales professionals based around the world working on UK time zone.
- Source and vet candidates via our developer skills testing platforms.
- Be supported by a Philippines based IT recruitment team in sourcing candidates.
- Provide ongoing support and customer care to your clients building long-term relationships. Handle in-person lunches and catch ups.
What we are offering to you?
- Optional trips to the Philippines each year once travel restrictions are lifted as well ad European client visits.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Excellent recurring commission structure.
- Treat your desk like your own mini business.
- Regular company socials based all around the world.
- Fluent English speaking.
- A friendly and outgoing individual that loves building relationships.
- Highly driven to achieve results
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Experience working from home is beneficial.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 4 years sales or recruitment experience with proven billing success.
- IT recruitment experience is beneficial but not essential. It can be quickly learnt on the job
Why the Philippines?
- The tech hiring space in the UK and Europe is booming with over 200,000 software developer jobs being listed at anytime. There are not enough candidates locally to fill the roles. Companies are looking abroad and accepting of remote work more and more.
- The Philippines is producing over 130,000 IT grads per year compared to around 25,000 in the UK.
- The Philippines national language is English and has a strong Western culture due to being a US colony for 100 years.