Posted 2 months ago
Sales Development Representative:
Assemble is a project management platform for creatives, enabling producers, directors, photographers and more to collaborate and create content. We’re a fast growing company united by our passion for building incredible products for the creative industry.
Assemble is based in Los Angeles, CA, but our team is fully distributed and spans three continents. We’ve worked with clients such as Amazon, Asics and Tonka to help them streamline their content production workflow.
As Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for connecting with potential new customers and ensuring that they get activated and introduced to our sales team. From taking on new challenges, to working with a fast growing technology company, we promise you will grow, learn and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by delivering results for customers and thrives in a fast paced environment, then this is the perfect position for you.
You’re Good At:
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Desire for committing, over-delivering and following up with customers to help them be more successful
- Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion
- Communicating brand and products effectively and clearly to potential customers
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You love connecting with people
What You’ll Do:
As Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing outreach to new prospects to educate them about our product
- Ensuring follow up and rapid response to questions
- Outbound phone calls to qualify leads and schedule product demos with our sales team
- Qualifying prospects and identifying qualified sales leads for the sales team
- Meet monthly Qualified Leads Quota.
- Manage our CRM and ensure exceptional data upkeep
- Schedule follow ups after demos to nurture opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in environments with preference for sales development and customer success
- Experience with a CRM
- History of meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to educate them about our product
Why Join Us:
Working at Assemble can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work in a unique blend of the technology and creative industries. Be in control of your own schedule and work towards team objectives to help us build the creative platform of the future.