Posted 3 months ago
We’ve got something special going on here at Cube -- Double digit customer growth, a big Series A funding in the bank and we know how to find, message and sell to our target market. We just need more sales people to deliver the message!
More about us: Cube is a high-growth company building modern financial planning & analysis (FP&A) technology that helps company Finance teams deliver faster, more strategic insights. Our solution reduces the 75% of efforts finance teams spend manually transforming & consolidating data in spreadsheets.
As an SDR, you are the first person our future customers interact with. You reach out and communicate our value proposition to Company Finance prospects who are drowning in too much work and have no systems to help them. SDRs here work closely with Account Executives to strategize and coordinate meetings with prospects. This is an entry level position on the Sales team at Cube with lots of room for growth– you’ll have opportunities to learn from our Account Executives, Sales Managers, Customer Success Managers, Marketers, etc.
What you'll do
- Research companies in our target market and the people who work on their Finance team
- Develop personalized messages that make prospects want to meet with Cube sales team (we have messaging that works already, but you’ll contribute to making this even better)
- Keep on top of your daily tasks and activities including emails, calls, LinkedIn messaging and replies to interested prospects
- When you’re fully onboarded, you’ll be booking around 15 intro meetings per month for the sales reps
- Become an expert working with our outbound process and tools including Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Chorus and ChiliPiper.
- You are curious about tech companies and startups
- You have demonstrated excellence in previous jobs or internships and college
- You’re a strong communicator in a remote-first setting--we write a lot here in various tools, but we also meet regularly and present ideas in video calls internally and with customers
- You’ve learned to be organized and reliable, which is key to working on a remote team!
- You are looking for a mission driven company that is focused on helping customers
- The opportunity to be part of an earlier stage high-growth company and be a part of a team of caring folks located around the US and in Canada
- Flexible vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance