Posted 5 months ago
Position: We currently have a need for people to work with us remotely as a Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
We are an innovative new recruiting services provider who is focused on disrupting the recruiting space. As a SDR you will be a core part of our team assisting us in developing new clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Hunger and Hustle. We are an ambitious group and we move very fast. We need someone who can not only keep up with us, but will come in and try to blow us away. Your success will directly lead to our success and we are committed to making this a win-win relationship.
- Technology fluency. We don't expect you to know everything we are working with, but need you to be able to pick up new technology quickly
- Strong written communication skills. We do a lot of writing, and need people who are not afraid to take multiple passes through until things are perfect. This is especially important with sales communications so we need you to sweat every detail. In fact if you read this just email michael at sourcedllc dot com and go directly to the head of the line
- Focus. We are a early stage company and are very focused on servicing our customers as we build our business. We need people who are focused, self motivated and driven
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Willingness to learn new technologies
What would you do, if selected?
- Work daily with us for an agreed amount of time per week as a 1099 consultant
- Help us find new clients by making contact and setting appointments for sales opportunities for our services
Why join Sourced?
- Work across America and have access to top technology clients. Our headquarters are in the Bay area, and we work with technology startups and scale-ups around the country and the world.
- Be an early member of a world-class team that has worked with Google, Dropbox, Nokia, Evisort, Bolt, and more
- Be able to take part in helping to build a new best of breed virtual company that is focused on developing the people we work with and giving them access to training and opportunity