This position is remote-based, anywhere in the EMEA time-zone.
If you love talking about tech, learning about the latest and greatest, and want to continue to grow your career in software sales, GitLab's Sales Development Rep role could be a role worth exploring for you. In addition to having an affinity for tech and experience in sales, we want to build a team that thrives on asking questions, addressing challenges, and nurturing customers. A successful SDR will take initiative to meet sales goals, qualify leads, build positive and lasting relationships with prospective clients, and support future and existing clients in their adoption of GitLab. Most importantly, our marketing team, including SDRs will use GitLab itself to document and update sales best practices and the company handbook. As part of our marketing organization, the SDR will report to the SDR Lead, and will work very closely with both Strategic Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors.
- Qualified candidates receive a short questionnaire from our Global Recruiters
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the SDR Team Lead for the region they have applied for
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule an interview with our Director of Sales Development
- Candidates may be invited to interview with the Regional Director of Sales for the region
- Finally, selected candidates may be asked to interview with our CEO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.