Posted over 1 year ago
Job CategoryEvent Management
MuleSoft's Field Enablement team is transforming how we sell, enabling much larger average selling prices and higher win rates by delivering insight and ultimately transformational outcomes to customers. Our primary objective is to improve sales productivity, which is arguably the most important metric in our business. We don't just roll out a model that is already provenwe are defining the model. In the process we're helping a large number of individuals accelerate their careers.
MuleSoft is growing at a rapid pace. With this exciting growth, our onboarding program is quickly increasing in scale and complexity. Our team onboards hundreds of new hires each year and runs programs that cut across each of the field functions, including Sales, Solutions Consulting, Account Development, Customer Success, Partners, and Services. Thus, we are looking for an ambitious, highly organized, detail-oriented individual to lead execution of these programs. In this role, you will work directly with several teams, across multiple levels, to help drive the success of our programs.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Be an expert in managing our Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Management System (CMS) to maintain and improve our processes
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external team communications, manning key communication channels for our team.
- Oversee the details of the field team onboarding programs; this includes inviting new hires to necessary content, identifying future gaps, creating new training modules, and refreshing existing content
- Own the coordination and logistic efforts for events across multiple business units, including sales onboarding, continuous learning, annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other enablement events
- Be responsible for ensuring the participant experience is high quality before, during and after enablement events
- Work with key leaders in the business and the VP of Sales Enablement to improve processes related to program coordination and participation
- Measure effectiveness of our onboarding programs
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are a quick learner and self-starter
- You excel at time management and managing multiple projects
- You are comfortable with ambiguity - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are defining many processes for the first time
- You are the type of person who drives rigorous execution with high accuracy and solid attention to detail, even in a high-volume and dynamic environment
- You have a passion for efficiency
- You have flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and operate with a high sense of urgency
- You don't settle for the status quo - instead, you own processes and work toward improving and removing roadblocks wherever you encounter them
- You have a desire to build a long-term career in Sales Enablement and see this role as a great entry point
- Bachelor's Degree required; Instructional Design experience a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.