Posted 5 days ago
Sales Enablement Manager – US Based Remote position
Sales United States
Position at Net at Work
Come work for Net at Work ranked #29 among the world’s 501 most strategic and innovative managed service providers (MSPs) and the top Sage partner in North America!
About Net at Work:
For businesses that want to unleash new levels of efficiency, performance and success, Net at Work provides expert services and solutions that unlock the transformational power of technology. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships. We’re problem-solvers and promise-keepers. Those are the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded, and they’re what our clients tell us they value most about their relationships with us.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 200-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash their potential through the transformative power of technology.
The Sales Enablement Manager provides the tools, assets, resources, and training to the sales team to improve efficiency and success. You are required to interact heavily with the sales team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, the people & learning team to partner for onboarding and training, the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies are aligned with the company vision, and the operations team to provide the necessary tools and services for the sales team.
- Communicate effectively with sales, marketing, operations and people & learning teams to find gaps and maximize resources and training
- You own the production of sales assets along with marketing, and materials to facilitate the sales process
- You support and inform the salesperson onboarding process and adjust training as the company and product matures, while reducing ramp up time for sales representatives and increasing product knowledge
- You assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process to improvement sales efficiency, increased carry capacity and increased deal velocity
- You manage the Sales Administration team – a key part of the sales support and sales cycle
- Coordinating with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on sales activity.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- You have previous experience working in sales and understand the pain points experienced by salespeople
- You have previous experience in marketing with an understanding of communicating brand and product vision and roadmap
- You have content creation experience building assets and materials that are externally facing and can be used by the sales team to facilitate their sales cycle
- You can demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies
- Previous experience with CRM usage a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Previous management or team lead experience.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
Communication Skills:Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups and public speaking. Keeps people informed. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and word usage.
Team Management: Motivates and inspires the team, leads by example, manages and resolves conflict, delegates appropriately.
Customer Focused: Monitors client satisfaction, establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
Pragmatism: Generates sensible, realistic and practical solutions to problems.
This is a US based remote position.