Posted over 1 year ago
Atlassian is looking for an Enablement specialist to onboard, enable and train our customer-facing roles and Channel Partners who help Atlassian customers make informed decisions based on the capabilities of Atlassians scaled agile transformation solution. Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian 'no sales' philosophy of embracing simplified transparency with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product and solution evangelists out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Coming into this role you must have exposure to scaled agile transformation. You must also have experience in consultative, enterprise, solution selling at both the business and IT executive level. Atlassians products ( Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc) are used in virtually every industry vertical and segment. Your goal will be to best equip individual in our internal customer facing roles and our Channel to discuss and demonstrate the benefit of our scaled agile transformation solution to our customers.
More About You
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part experienced salesperson, part technologist, part program owner, and part coach. The job is not just about the technical bits (though that is important) - but also about how to optimize the knowledge and skills of our customer-facing teams and to accelerate the customer product adoption cycle. You are a team player who is interested in not only enabling our customer-facing roles but also looking for opportunities to benefit the larger organization.
You have a passion for technical sales & marketing, and the ability to speak to both technology and solutions sales. You have experience with innovating sales methodologies and accelerating learning within distributed sales organizations.
- Collaborate with Sales Team, Operations Team, Marketing teams to create and execute sales enablement programs and to understand performance and opportunities for improvement
- Delivery and execution of sales on-boarding, training and coaching programs leveraging online learning systems, in-person workshops, and other content delivery platforms
- Create and evolve on-boarding programs that shorten the ramp up time to productivity
- Partner with different customer facing roles to combine a 'common core' content approach with role specific skills development
- Monitor performance metrics of enablement programs and sales success
- Proactively seek regular feedback from sales leadership and field on pain points, priorities and opportunity areas
- Drive continuous improvement in sales talent development and sales productivity
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Combination of 5 years of enterprise solutions selling or sales enablement/sales training experience
- A solid grasp of Agile, DevOps and Digital Transformation
- Experience in consultative selling
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale and measure the results
- Experiencing leveraging technology to build programs that scale.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Exposure to using Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and other Atlassian products is a strong positive
- Must have solid attention to detail and brand alignment
- Demonstrated interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
More about our team
We are a global Enablement team of individuals with diverse backgrounds who can work both autonomously and collaboratively. We pride ourselves on our ability to effectively and efficiently enable a large and diverse set of constituents. You will also l be working closely Sales, Channel, Operations and Marketing teams to deliver a world-class Enablement experience to field ops organization. We're a get s#$% done global team, built on Atlassian's core values. If this mirrors how you want to work, then we are excited to have you join the team and help our company grow.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.