Posted 6 months ago
- Designing and implementing our GTM strategy that expands the company’s Enterprise customer base across a diverse suite of products and services
- Sales Leadership; developing and mentoring your team to achieve their career goals and business objectives.
- Work with team to develop strategies to drive revenue growth
- Working with and managing data, analytics, metrics and KPI’s as tools to support our growth and sales performance.
- Deliver sales and growth targets and have excellent planning and forecasting skills
- Advocate for customers and posses great relationship management skills, fostering productive, collaborative and positive relationships internally and externally
- Identify core customers within the underdeveloped US market
- Teach and lead the team and facilitate sales enablement. Manage time and workflow. Create effective call plans
- You will have 5 plus years experience of B2B sales leadership experience within a technical environment. (Preferably SaaS or Data Services) where you have managed and overseen the full Sales lifecycle
- You will have proven experience of mapping, planning and executing a Go to Market strategy for enterprise customers in technical products and services.
- You will have excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- You will be incredibly customer focused striving to understand our customer requirements and provide best fit solutions for our customer needs.
- You will have excellent coaching and mentoring skills and experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Previous experience in managing budgets
- Familiarity with CRM/Sales force
- Previous web -based / data delivery sales experience an advantage
As a new SHubber, you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools
Benefits such as pension, health and participation in our Employee Share Option Pan