Posted 9 months ago
TaskDrive and LTVplus are sister companies under the management of the same co-founders and shared resources. We are ideally looking for one sales representative for each brand or for someone who could represent both brands.
TaskDrive - Lead Research and Data Enrichment Services for B2B Companies
LTVplus - Outsourced Customer Experience Teams for E-commerce Brands
We’re looking for 2 full-cycle sales representatives to join our 100% remote and fast-growing companies.
The successful candidate will be the first sales hire and responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, nurturing prospects from lead to customer and working closely with our CSM team to ensure a seamless onboarding experience, engaging with our customers, and uncovering new ways that can help them grow their business.
You’ll work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer to strategize prospecting campaigns and have the full support of internal researchers to deliver them.
As a Sales Representative at TaskDrive / LTVplus, your work directly drives the success of our business!
- Driving the full-lifecycle sale to include: identifying prospects, conducting discovery calls, providing sample results, negotiating contracts and closing sales.
- Follow-up on sales leads, including sample requests and Inbound Marketing campaigns.
- Participate in multi-channel campaigns to optimize and increase the pipeline.
- Effectively manage pipeline and utilize Pipedrive to accurately forecast.
- Deliver informative, high-quality discovery calls.
- Lead and drive deals to close through contract negotiation and customer follow-up.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting in Pipedrive.
- Strong interpersonal, telephone and written communication skills.
TaskDrive - 2+ years of experience showing a proven track record of quota attainment in a B2B environment.
TaskDrive - Knowledge of the Sales and Marketing function and familiarity with our customers’ challenges / pain points
LTVplus - 2+ years in the e-commerce industry
LTVplus - Knowledge of e-Commerce and a thorough understanding of Customer Experience (from strategy to tools)
- Formal training in consultative selling is an advantage.
- Competitive salary and generous OTE potential
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups.
- Geographically distributed team.
- 24 days of paid time off, with room to increase to 30 days
- Company retreats