Posted 7 months ago
is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses. Our mission is to make eCommerce easier for everyone.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 140+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As TaxJar's Salesforce Administrator, you will lead TaxJar in the following areas
- Improving user experience through the creation and maintenance of reports, dashboard, fields, page layouts, lead routing, roles, profiles, etc.
- Be the go-to person for Salesforce support -- Help users understand the platform, using tools efficiently, and conflict resolution
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Expand upon our Salesforce knowledge base with documentation of operating procedures, create and publish knowledge base articles
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solutions feasibility and functionality
- Maintain and support all Salesforce 3rd party tools and integration
- Ability to create and improve upon business processes and automation(process builder and flows) and make recommendations to support scaling
- Work with users and internal teams to develop requirements and build implementation plans for new features and enhancements
- Conducting post-implementation reviews of build/installed applications to ensure effectiveness
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure information is flowing into our marketing platform (Marketo)
- Communicate effectively and clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
Nice to have
- Salesforce Administration certification
- Knowledge of Apex development, SOQL, and Lighting Components
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Have 1-4 years of Salesforce experience in a high-growth environment
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity / 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.