Posted about 1 year ago
Job DetailsDepartment Description:
The Salesforce Innovation Center is where Salesforce wins the hearts and minds of senior executive customers, proving that Salesforce is the obvious partner to help co-create their vision and guide them to achieve business success.
You will be apart of a team that delivers big impact to important areas of the business. The individual in this position must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to quickly build rapport, credibility and influence with several teams to elevate the SIC experience.
About the Role:
We are looking for a sharp, dynamic person who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The Experience Sr. Specialist will be responsible for project managing several aspects that go into creating seamless customer engagements, primarily select engagements that are more than a briefing.
This position requires strong planning and event production skills from someone who can effectively execute amazing experiences for our top customers.
- Participate in the planning, production, and execution for top-tier SIC executive engagements by creating and coordinating event logistics documentation, show-flows, event timelines, budgets and other critical materials
- Partner closely with your Strategist teammates and sales/industry teams to ensure alignment of operational logistics and overall programming/messaging
- Lead technical checks and walkthroughs with key stakeholders prior to all events, and use key learnings to drive technological excellence within all SIC spaces
- Up-level executive engagements by conceptualizing and delivering unique customer experiences
- Manage vendor relationships; including vetting, maintaining, organizing, and tracking
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down and/or prevent the SIC team and its partners from delivering on goals; define mitigation strategy and backup plans as needed
- Mentor SIC Ambassadors
- Bachelor's degree, with 2-4 years event management or project management experience
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills - highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, and accountable
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive work independently, working with deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solid ability to deal professionally with senior executives, vendors, and team members at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, last minute asks, and handle multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in GSuite, Quip
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.