Posted over 1 year ago
SAP Product Sales SpecialistJob Description:SAP Product Sales Specialist
As SUSE is expanding in Italy, we are looking to grow our team with a SAP Product Sales Specialist. SUSE is market leader as platform for SAP workloads on-premise and in the cloud with its flagship OS SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible for expanding sales of the product named SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Application. This is to be achieved by developing, negotiating and closing complex technology-based solutions that address business requirements of SAP clients & partners.
* To exceed revenue targets for the on an ongoing quarterly/annual basis that generate a healthy profit contribution for the SLES for SAP product line;
* To maintain a pipeline of potential sales deals that is equal to minimal 3x quota levels;
* To maintain and progress SUSEs image and reputation in the SAP ecosystem;
* To provide a forecast representing demand in the territory that is accurate and achievable;
* To provide a detailed plan to reach your assigned target according the established format;
* To understand the strengths and weaknesses of the companys competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell the SUSE for SAP solutions and deliver real value to SAP customers and partners;
* To promote sales successes in conjunction with Marketing - this includes provision of sales wins/loss reference sites, case studies and testimonials;
* To provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation;
* To represent SUSE in a professional manner at all times and to ensure that the companys interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions.
* SAP infrastructure market knowledge;
* SAP infrastructure technology knowledge;
* SAP jargon fluency;
* SAP strategy knowledge;
* Proven professional presentation experience;
* Excellent relationship building skills;
* Ability to leverage resources and support;
* Ability to support colleagues as subject matter expert with SAP-related opportunities;
* Independent and takes responsibility/ownership;
* Willingness to listen and learn from others;
* Ability to think outside the box;
* Energetic and hungry for success;
* High integrity makes and keeps commitments and knows how to build a long-term relationship with customers, partners and colleagues;
* Ability to withstand pressure;
* Proven team player knows what it is to work in a small local team with a big virtual team around him/her.
* Likes to build and grow business!!
* Long term (min. 8-10 years) experience in the SAP infrastructure market;
* Solid understanding of the following markets and related customers and partners needs: Linux, public/hybrid cloud; SAP;
* Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision.
* The ability to work credibly at all levels including board and operational levels.
* A leverageable knowledge and network of partners and accounts in the SAP market;
* Experience in an Open Source environment is preferred;
* Good communication skills in Italian and English as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts;
* Ability to and experience with working with local partners.
What does SUSE offer?
* A dynamic team.
* The opportunity to work with a market leader in the SAP market;
* A competitive remuneration package.
* Extensive training on the job.
* Professional Development: The ideal candidate commits to and follow through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc.) necessary in order to be recognized by customers and partners as a SUSE accomplished sales professional.
* Some travel within the territory as well as occasional travel throughout Europe and to the United States is expected.
Learn more about us at www.suse.com . At SUSE we strive to build a great company for our customers, partners, owners, communities and employees. We take responsibility, both individually and collectively and act with integrity and respect. We communicate openly and honestly and foster teamwork. We expect the same mindset from our new colleagues and part of our recruitment process is focused on these company values. The ideal sales candidate that we seek is a closer and a highly motivated person that sells with a high sense of urgency.
SalesSUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status