Posted over 1 year ago
Program/Project Management (Non Technical)
Job DetailsThe Team
Quip's mission is to deliver a world-class productivity platform that every user at every company enjoys using every day. The Customer Success team works to inspire the most innovative Enterprises to do more meaningful work using Quip.
The Deployment Team drives the implementation of Quip across our customers. We work to deliver scalable change management strategies to enable customers on their journey to true business and cultural transformation
As a Scale Deployment Manager, you will work with a portfolio of fast growing customers, predominantly in our SMB segment, to drive their usage and adoption of Quip. You will work with customer both one on one, as well as lead our new Group Deployments program. You will improve on and create scalable programs that quickly enable customers while still
taking a thoughtful and consultative approach to help them realize value.
With a focus on high impact programs, approximately 40% of time will be devoted to program creation and execution and 60% of time will be spent deploying individual customers.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS implementation
- Exceptional communication skills - in writing, in conversation and in front of any audience
- Results driven, self-sufficient and highly organized
- Meaningful project management skills. Has the ability to manage, organize and prioritize multiple projects at once
- A creative problem solver with a proven track record of building effective and high impact programs
- Ability to build trusted relationships and become a customer advisor. Not afraid to improve on a customer's plan if necessary
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and working with colleagues across every org
- Understands the value of Quip and can reinforce that value through customer evangelism
- Desire to positively contribute to a supportive and authentic team culture built on shared principles that celebrate how each person's unique background, experience and ideas make us all better individually and as a whole
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.