Posted 3 months ago
We’re looking for an SEA Consultant to join our Amazee team on a remote basis. As an SEA Consultant with Amazee you’ll be the driver behind setting up and guiding performance marketing campaigns for our clients, over a number of regions and platforms. You’ll be a key support in the growth of our clients through PPC, and Social Media campaigns, as well as turning these into meaningful reports to guide our clients’ digital marketing strategy and growth.
Amazee Metrics is an international online marketing company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and Cape Town (South Africa). We use data to drive the success of our clients. We assess data based on our key performance indicators, provide clients with an overview of the results, and advise through the power of data-based decisions. Let’s work together on their digital performance! Our offer includes online marketing strategies, SEO, SEA, social media, web analytics and digital compliance. We are part of the Amazee Group together with Amazee Labs (web development and design) and amazee.io (hosting).
What you’ll bring:
- Set up, guidance and optimisation of PPC campaigns for clients (Google Ads, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Monitoring of Google Ads campaigns for the search and display network as well as remarketing, shopping and YouTube campaigns
- Performance of keyword analysis
- Creation of exciting ads in German and English (and other languages if possible!)
- You'll set up performance reports for your clients' performance marketing campaigns
- Certified in Google Ads and advanced skills to go with it.
- Use your SEA experience to guide a large portfolio of clients
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
What we’ll bring:
- Experience a new management principle that includes open book management and a profit share with all team members.
- An open and trusting culture, with flexibility, work/life balance, and employee empowerment
- A biennial soft and hardware budget
- After 3 years, you'll be eligible for “Amazee Extreme”. A one month, PTO sabbatical for you to do something physically or mentally thrilling, or challenging
- Annual education budget for you to dedicate to your professional development
- Annual fitness/wellbeing budget for you to dedicate to your physical or mental health So what’s next?
So what's next? - Apply! Send us your CV and a cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical knowledge, and anything else you think we should know!
The Amazee Metrics Team!