Wisevu Inc. is a well established and highly experienced remote digital marketing agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
We are a team of highly experienced, skilled and passionate remote SEO’s, web designers, developers, and content marketers looking to help our communities and the world through industry leading digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for:
A new, full-time, remote Lead Search Engine Optimization Project Manager who is looking for a new career with a well established remote agency.
- Be an excellent English writer with immaculate grammar, spelling, word choice, sentence and paragraph construction.
- Be great at communicating verbally in English, as you will be communicating with team members & clients.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital marketing agency environment. This can be as an SEO manager/technician, content marketing manager/technician or a web design/development project manager.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key industry SEO tools.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Commerce/Communications or similar degree in Marketing.
- Have a workspace free of distractions. This position is intended for an individual who enjoys working from home or a co-working space and not a "digital nomad" who is constantly moving around.
- Having a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and upload speed of at least 5 Mbps.
- Able to provide 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). Ideally you should be available in the mornings from 9am-2pm EST.
However, we are flexible, so if you inform us the day before, that you will be available from 11am - 4pm this is okay. You will also have 1-2 days a week when you can work at any time that you like, without the 5 hour overlap requirement.
What will you do:
You will be managing SEO & web design projects from conception to launch and continually working to improve clients’ search engine rankings both on-page and off-page. You will also be working with a team of content writers, web designers, developers, PPC experts and SEO’s to help create highly effective web pages that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings and conversions.
You will be involved in off-page SEO strategy development, implementation and management. You will be working closely with other link builders and outreach partners to continually grow backlink profiles on client websites using industry leading software & tactics that provide positive long-term results for clients.
Keywords are at the heart of every SEO campaign. Therefore, you will be involved in keyword research, strategy and implementation. This includes, enhancing on-page optimization of pages based on keyword research and SEO best practices.
Since content is king in the SEO world, you will be very involved in the entire content research, production, strategy and management process. You will be leading and working closely with the content team on copy development and improvements with a goal of improving rankings, organic traffic and conversions.
Performing full SEO audits across client sites to identify areas of short and long-term opportunities. Coordinating with the team to improve and optimize accordingly.
Monitor key metrics using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Data Studio and other analytics tools in order to assess opportunities and address issues.
Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday) with 1-2 days a week to work at your own schedule. Weekends are also optional for additional income.
Vacations/Holidays: Very flexible, and much longer than other companies.
Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium-quality certification courses to develop your knowledge and skills. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers with over 15 years of experience.
Salary: Competitively priced salary which will be negotiated during our interview based on competencies, skills and experience. Salary starting in the range of $2000-$2500 CAD/month.
Your next steps are:
Interested candidates should:
- Submit a resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name the file seo_project_manager_resume_firstname_lastname.pdf or .gdoc
- Showcase your skills by discussing two to three projects that you worked on and that showcase your areas of expertise and experience. Do this by using a screen recording software like useloom.com to record your screen and explain your involvement with each project.
Please include your face in the recording (this is the default setting in useloom).
Include a link to this recording in your email.
*Any submission without the above two specified requirements will be automatically screened out. Only serious applicants will be interviewed.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.