Posted over 1 year ago
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Salesforce is seeking a Product Management team members with a range of skills and experience that are specific to security.
Levels: Individual contributors and people managers
Location: San Francisco, CA + Bellevue, WA + Herndon, VA
Skills: You must possess deep level engineering knowledge and related product management experience in several of the following areas:
- Cloud Security Ambassador: Broad security knowledge for large scale, multi-tenant environments, strong customer engagement, communications and ideally Net Promoter Score experience; Location(s) San Francisco, CA or Bellevue, WA
- Detection & Response Product Management: log analysis, DDoS, threat intelligence, security analytics, reporting and forensics; Location(s) San Francisco, CA or Bellevue, WA
- Network Security Product Management: Network security engineering, network hardening, compliance management; Location(s) San Francisco, CA or Bellevue, WA
- Infrastructure Security Product Management: Secure software development lifecycle management, application security, penetration testing, secure architecture review, vulnerability remediation; Location(s) San Francisco, CA or Bellevue, WA
- PKI/Encryption Product Management: Security architecture, cloud architecture, product security, detection, in addition to broad spectrum knowledge in security engineering; Location(s) San Francisco, CA
- Product Security Product Management: Secure software development lifecycle management, application security, penetration testing, secure architecture review, vulnerability remediation; Location(s) San Francisco, CA
- IAM/PAM Product Management: IAM, PAM, Access control and Remote Access services and systems environments, preferably in a cloud environment; Location: Bellevue, WA
Product Management team members possess deep expertise in the Security Engineering space, with a track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to market adoption. These roles will guide the future of Salesforce security for employees, customers, and partners. Come work on security in the cloud, and help our customers transform their business!Responsibilities:
+ Develop and drive critical security engineering capabilities from concept to customer.
+ Innovate by applying security best practice to Cloud Computing.
+ Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes.
+ Work with all stakeholders appropriate to our area to understand problems, desired outcomes, and craft a solution.
+ Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time.
+ Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
+ Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
+ Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
+ 5+ years minimum of Product Management or similar experience.
+ Specialization in the security engineering fields noted.
+ Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive escalations.
+ Experience working in and delivering security products or services in an agile/lean environment.
+ Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
+ Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
+ Exceptional communication skills
+ Exceptional collaboration skills
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world!?
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!