Posted 11 months ago
The Account Executive Travel & Hospitality Italy role at Salesforce could be the right fit for your career move. We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or IT Solution sales, value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a good knowledge of clients from Travel & Hospitality industry. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform.
- Learn Salesforce award winning products, platform and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process on an assigned territory
- Assigned to Mid Market accounts in Travel & Hospitality in Italy
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry recognised sales training programmes
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Bootcamp and Sales Productivity teams
Requirements for the Role
- Strong technology sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
- Experience selling to Travel & Hospitality customers
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales ideally with Mid-Size Customers
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent in Italian and English
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.